Monday, July 28, 2014

wishing you selamat hari raya aidilfitri 1435 hijrah


-- much love, me 

Dear my mummy and my daddy,
my grandparents, aunties, uncles, and the kids,
ex-classmates, ex-schoolmates, teachers and friends,
Ben and the whole family,

I wish everyone would have a rejoicing and meaningful raya that would bring joy to our heart and home. I wish we all happiness, may we'd be blessed with peace by forgiving others with sincerity, and may Allah ease the suffering of our muslim sisters and brothers all around the globe. I seek for forgiveness and I expect nothing in return other than hoping everyone would find and feel the happiness on this happy day, and always, especially for those people who I really love.

 Happy Eid Ul Fitr al mubarak, everyone. Selamat hari raya aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin 




0 ❤:

Post a Comment

 
Paling Chomel by Nana Ichigo